Sunday, August 17, 2008

Introduction

I'm a big fan of B horror movies. I used to watch all of the classic films such as Citizen Kane, Ben-Hur, but there are only so many of these that were made. So I started to watch low budget horror films, the kind that you can find in the cheap DVD bin at Wal-Mart. I think one of the first of such purchases was Night of the Living Dead on VHS for $3. While I did see the 1990 remake in movie theatres, I had never seen the original 1968 version before.

After this blog posting, I will proceed to watch The Long Hair of Death starring Barbara Steele. It is from the Tales of Terror 50 movie pack put out by Mill Creek Entertainment. I will try to post a review shortly after I am done watching it.



I really like these low-priced public domain movie box sets. While it's true that most of the movies aren't very good, I try to find at east one positive aspect from a movie while I watch it. And besides, you get about 50 movies for only $15.

No comments: